Saturday, May 27, 2006

My First Blog

This is my first blog and first post. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment. This blog will mainly deal with Oracle DBA topics. However, other topics will be covered as well. Work keeps me so busy that until now didn't think I needed a blog. Then, I attended a class by Mike Ault on RAC and saw his blog. Also, one of my best friends has his own DBA blog (SAMDBA). Thought it was a good idea because Mike said that it is useful for him to leave things on his blog that he can access from anywhere in the world. It would also be awesome to have feedback from other DBAs and provide information that can help other DBAs. I have a ton of notes that I keep and thought it would be better to just keep things that I use often in a blog. The tough part will be to not disclose any proprietary information from my real job. Again, if you have any questions or comments please leave them.

1 comment:

Don Burleson said...

Hi Steve,

Welcome to blogging. I hope you enjoyed Mike's RAC class . . .